New Roof Installations
If you want a new roof that looks fantastic and will stand the test of time, you should contact STS Roofing. We offer versatile and effective long run metal roofing solutions for residential, commercial, and rural buildings. Whatever project you are planning, we have the roof for you.
We also have the experience to ensure your new roof is installed properly so that your home or building remains watertight for years and decades to come. We source the roofs we install from New Zealand’s leading manufacturers and suppliers so you have a wide range of profiles and types to choose from. This includes metal roofing, corrugated iron roofing, aluminium roofing, membrane roofing, bullnose roofing, and more. You can also get a pre-painted metal roof to get the exact look you desire.
Get the Right Roof Profile
The profile options we offer for new roofs include:
- Corrugate – a timeless classic
- Multidek – a wide flute profile
- Multirib – a medium height profile
- Ribline 800 – a high performance roof with fewer laps and fasteners to enhance its waterproofing abilities
- Ribline 960 – like the Ribline 800, but in an extra wide version
- True Oak – a new take on the popular corrugated roof with a deeper, more rounded curve
- RT7 – a medium height, narrow flute profile
- Wide Corrugate – a wider profile version of the ever-popular corrugate
- Trimrib – a cost effective and attractive option (TS, S, and V versions are available)
Installing New Roofs – What We Do
To get a quote, simply send us your architectural plans. We can also give you advice to help you get a roof that matches your tastes, performance requirements, and budget. On site, our installation teams adhere to all building and safety regulations. Your roof will be installed and finished to the highest possible standards. We can also help with other roofing services such as insulation, downpipes, spouting, flashings, skylights, roof ventilation, and more.
Start the process today – call 022 089 0841 to find out more.